August 24, 2019
Deschutes National Forest - Bend OR
Wanoga Snow Park, Cascade Lakes Hwy
|Early Registration thru June 30th||Open Registration|
|$55 for the 30k||$75 for the 30k|
|$115 for the 100k||$145 for the 100k|
100k starts at 6:00 am - 30k starts at 8:30am
Come out and experience the glory of Central Oregon in this fully supported 100k and 30k featuring a loop course in the beautiful Deschutes National Forest.
Packet Pickup Location TBD, Friday August 23rd, from 11:00pm to 6:00pm. If we are not sold out, last-chance registration will be at packet pickup Aug 23rd. Packets will also be available race morning but things may be hectic.
1. Everyone should carry a personal hydration device.
2. Everyone must start with the pack at the official, advertised start time. Pre-running will not be counted as an official result.
3. If you impede another runner's progress or endanger them via tripping hazard or contact, you may be subject to disqualification.
4. Dogs: One dog per runner, please. Dogs must be on a leash at all times. Additionally, the dog counts as an extension of you as a person, and rule #3 will apply in extension. Running long distances may be dangerous for your animals - be smart.
5. The race is sanctioned by the USATF and will be run in accordance with their rules in addition to our own.
6. Other rules may be provided by the race directors prior to the start of the race. In certain situations, failure to follow rules may result in disqualification.
UMTB Qualification: The 100k is a UTMB approved qualifying race worth 3 points. For official details please visit http://www.utmbmontblonc.com
Aid Stations: Aid stations will be located at the intersection of FR-N4130 with Tyler's Traverse, and at FR-N4110 with Lower Storm King. A third aid station will be located at the start/finish area at Wanoga Snow Park.
The Course: See the interactive course map at the bottom of the page. The 100k is shown; a 10k opening loop to the west then three laps of the larger 30k loop to the east. The 30k will be one lap of the large loop. The 100k and 30k events are sanctioned by the USATF for 2019.
Cutoff times: for the 100k will be midnight (18 hours). There will be a mid-race cutoff at Wanoga at 24.7 and 43.5 miles based on projected finish pace (approx 17:00/mi pace) at 1:00pm and 6:20pm.
Volunteers will be needed for the aid stations. We will have AM and PM shifts. So you'll have flexible time/locations you can sign up for if you or a friend/relative are interested. Details will be posted as soon as we set up the tasks (probably in late spring).
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org